Memorial Day Weekend in Louisville and Surrounding Area
Looking for 2013 info? Click HERE
Let us help you plan a fun holiday weekend in the area!
Here are some highlights:
· Check out the music festival Abbey Road on the River celebrating the Beatles.
· Maybe camping is your thing so check out Louisville South KOA for some fun: crafts, a campground-wide cookout, a contest for best-decorated campsite, movie night and a pancake breakfast.
· Love strawberries? Be sure to check out the Strawberry Festival in Starlight, IN
· Another music festival, Kentucky Reggae Festival, Live Reggae Music, Caribbean vendor market, Authentic Jamaican food, Kids entertainment area and Free Parking! 502-583-0333
– Golf with your family for a special low price! Only $20 for four people and a cart at Louisville’s 9-hole courses! This is good on Memorial Day weekend after 4:30pm!
Do you know of other special events and activities happening in the area for Memorial weekend? Be sure to e-mail email@example.com to keep our list and calendar updated and accurate. Thanks!