Things to do this weekend in and around Louisville March 30,31, April 1
This weekend is chock-full of Easter activities. Click the Logo for things to do! There’s so many Easter egg hunts!
And, there is a little basketball game this weekend that you can get just a tad excited about! Get the entire family into it!
- The kids can paint their faces to support UofL or UK
- Make cookies and let them decorate them for half time treats
- Have the kids help make some munchies like pigs in a blanket or seven layer dip. Maybe jello treats in the team colors!
- Make lots of “3” signs that the kids can hang up with your team sinks a three pointer, just like people do at the games!
- Or, the library has a BUNCH of wonderful DVDs you can borrow and the kiddos can have a movie marathon in another room *wink wink*
Let the best team win!
As for other activities- dare I mention other activities?- It’s Primate Awareness Day on Sunday at the Louisville Zoo. They will be teaching the kids about the woolly monkeys, gorillas and more. And, Curious George will be there too! It’s Sunday from 12-4pm.