9 Free Things to do in February 2016, Louisville, KY
1. Saturday, Feb 6th the Iroquois Library is hosting a Valentine’s Day Pajama Breakfast. Come dressed in your PJs for stories, Valentine’s crafting and breakfast in the library! Starts at 10:30.
2. Saturday, February 6th is the Home Depot’s Free Kid’s Workshop at the Dixie Highway Store. From 9am-12pm. Make a Valentine’s Mailbox!
3. On February 6th, is the Riverside Farnsley Moremen Landing The Other Side of Archaeology – Free Public Archaeology Lab Program at Riverside. The lab program is offered from 10am-4pm.
4. February 19th, 20th, 21st, and 23rd the University of Louisville Baseball team plays and tickets are FREE! Check out the times here!
5. The 21C Museum Hotel Art Gallery – Since 21c is a hotel, the gallery area on the ground floor is open to the public, for free, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. There are varying art exhibits; some video installations, sculptures, paintings and a permanent interactive piece near the elevator that kids love. Even the bathrooms have interesting enhancements, like one-way mirrors.
6. Saturday, February 13th, Love Monster and the Last Chocolate Storytime at Barnes and Noble in the Paddock Shops at 11:00am. Monster comes home from vacation and discovers a box of chocolates on his doorstep. He knows he should share it with his friends, but what if there’s none left for him after everyone has a piece? Activities and coloring to follow.
7. Saturday, February 20th, is Good Garbage: Open House from 10am-3pm. Join us for creating fun, learn about classes, workshops, camps, and other programming we offer!
8. February 23rd and 27th enjoy a Kentucky Science Center Play Date starting at 8:30am. These hour-long Play Dates are open to Visitors ages 0-4 and their adult caregivers. With no big kids in sight, little ones will be free to roam, investigate, build, experience, and learn to play!
9. February 26th is Mary T. Meagher Aquatic Center Family Fun Night from 7-9pm.