9 Free Things to Do in March 2016 in and around Louisville, KY
1. Douglass Loop Farmers Market The season opens on Saturday, March 5th 10-2pm. Food, music and fun!
2. Hwang’s Martial Arts Louisville Health Kick Festival at the KY International Convention Center on Saturday, March 5th 12-2pm. (From 2-4pm there is a $5 entry fee to see the martial arts demonstrations.)
3. 25th Maple Syrup Festival by LM Sugarbush in Salem, IN on March 5th & 6th 9am-5pm.
4. St. Patrick’s Day Parade down Baxter Avenue on Saturday, March 12th at 3pm.
5. Speed Art Museum re-opens on March 12th! Free admission every Sunday for the first year of their re-opening!
6. Awesome Outdoor Products is having an open House on Saturday, March 19th 10-2pm.
7. Drive-In Movie Night at the Middletown Public Library on Thursday, March 24th 6:30-7:30pm. Recommended for ages 3-8, please call the library to register.
8. Story Time at Learning Express Toys on Tuesdays at 10:30am. Snacks and craft follow the story.
9. University of Louisville Baseball Free home games! Click on the link to pick a game in March!
By guest contributor: Nicolle