2017 FREE Louisville Cultural Pass
Passes may be picked up at a Louisville Free Public Library or a Metro Parks Community Center starting on May 22nd.
Children and families will be able to track their progress online via the LFPL Cultural Pass website.
June 3rd at the Main Library from 10am-1pm is the “Calling All Super-Readers!” kick-off event for summer reading and for kids to pick up their Cultural Passes.
Kids who visit five or more venues are eligible to get a free t-shirt. Kids must have their Cultural Pass stamped by each venue when they visit. There will be an event (TBD) that will serve as a closing party and that’s where kids get the shirts. Also, there’s the potential to win prizes if kids visit a LOT of the venues.
Here’s a list of all of the venues participating. WOW!
Frazier History Museum, Kentucky Derby Museum, Louisville Nature Center, Louisville Zoo and more!
- Participants 0-21 can get a Cultural Pass
- The pass is good for one-time general admission
- One adult will get in free with the children who have passes
- It’s for family use, not for groups
- You don’t have to live in Jefferson county to participate, you just simply have to have a LFPL card. For example, if you live in Oldham but work in Jefferson…….your pay stub, business card or employee ID card earns you access to LFPL cards for your family. Or, if you own property in Jefferson County, you are eligible. There is also a list of counties and if you live within one of them, you are eligible to purchase a LFPL card.