Spring Break Camps at Side by Side Studio
Are you looking for a unique spring break art camp? During camp children will explore different aspects of art, craft, and nature! Kiddos will also have the opportunity to explore Side by Side’s natural play space complete with a mud kitchen, wood to construct and build with, and an outdoor art garden.
Projects for the week will include:
* Paper pulp planters with organic veggie seeds
* Learn about and create container gardens for urban spaces
* Create dye and paint from plants
* Nature walks to collect materials and explore our urban neighborhood
* Design and build insect houses
This spring break art camp will run from Monday, April 2, 2018 to Thursday, April 5, 2018 10:00am-1:00pm
Children need to bring a sack lunch with drink each day.
To Register, visit: http://www.
This week’s Art and Nature Explorers camp is for kiddos ages 3-6 years.
Looking for Summer Camp idea? Click here.