FREE Louisville Cultural Pass
The Cultural Pass is back!
Cultural pass details: Passes may be picked up at a Louisville Free Public Library or a Metro Parks Community Center starting June 1.
Passes are good June 1 – August 11, 2018.
Children and families will be able to track their progress online via the LFPL Cultural Pass website. Kids can win prizes!
June 9th at the Main Library from 10am-12:30 pm is the summer reading kick-off event and for kids to pick up their Cultural Passes.
Here’s a list of all of the venues participating. WOW!
Frazier History Museum, Kentucky Derby Museum, Louisville Nature Center, Louisville Zoo and more!
- Participants 0-21 can get a Cultural Pass
- The pass is good for one-time general admission
- One adult will get in free with the children who have passes
- It’s for family use, not for groups
- You don’t have to live in Jefferson county to participate, you just simply have to have a LFPL card. For example, if you live in Oldham but work in Jefferson…….your pay stub, business card or employee ID card earns you access to LFPL cards for your family. Or, if you own property in Jefferson County, you are eligible. There is also a list of counties and if you live within one of them, you are eligible to purchase a LFPL card.
- Click for Bullitt County participation information
- New Albany – Floyd County participation information