FREE Louisville Cultural Pass
The Cultural Pass is back!
Cultural pass details: Visit any branch of the Louisville Free Public Library, Jeffersonville Township Library, New Albany-Floyd County Public Library, or Bullitt County Public Library starting June 1 to get a Cultural Pass.
Passes are good June 1 – August 10, 2019.
Children and families will be able to track their progress online via the LFPL Cultural Pass website. Kids can win prizes!
June 1st at the Main Library from 10am-1:00pm is the summer reading kick-off event and for kids to pick up their Cultural Passes.
We will update the list of all of the venues participating as soon as we have it. You can check here to see updates.
- Participants 0-21 can get a Cultural Pass
- The pass is good for one-time general admission
- One adult will get in free with the children who have passes
- It’s for family use, not for groups
- You don’t have to live in Jefferson county to participate, you just simply have to have a LFPL card. For example, if you live in Oldham but work in Jefferson…….your pay stub, business card or employee ID card earns you access to LFPL cards for your family. Or, if you own property in Jefferson County, you are eligible. There is also a list of counties and if you live within one of them, you are eligible to purchase a LFPL card.
- Click for Bullitt County participation information
- New Albany – Floyd County participation information