Quarantine Time Capsule 2020
Memories are good things to have and a fun way to help remind us of the past is a time capsule. We have created a fun quarantine time capsule workbook and made some suggestions to add in your box.
Quarantine is hard! We know this and we are here for you. We have put together a fun activity that the whole family can do together. Our Quarantine Time Capsule is a fun workbook that can be personalized for you.
Print out this PDF of our Quarantine Time Capsule workbook and have fun filling it out.
Fill it out, file it away, and pull it out in a few years and remember, we got through this together.
Ideas for your Quarantine Time Capsule:
- Take an old shoebox and decorate it. Use stickers, pictures from magazines, markers or crayons.
- Take photographs and print them out. Add them to your box to remind you of what you looked like during this time.
- Add an empty toilet paper roll……..
- Have you done a fun craft? Put it in the box! You will smile when you see it later.
- Add in a rainbow, a small stuff animal and a piece of chalk to remind you of all the things people did to bring us together.
- Save video conferences to a flash drive and save them in your box.
- Family members can each make their own boxes and write letters to each other. Seal them and put them in the box!
- Choose a date when you are going to open it up in the future.
Enjoy working on this project. Want to share what you have been working on? Visit our Facebook page.
Looking for more activities and information? Click here.