Louisville Cultural Pass
The Cultural Pass for Louisville families is here!
Get your pass online, it’s free. Louisville families can enjoy learning fun all year round.
Louisville Cultural Pass 2021 information has not yet been released.
In-person programming at Cultural Pass venues has been suspended, programs will be online. Participating Cultural Pass venues will create online learning fun via a virtual experience. You will need to register for the Cultural Pass!
Passes are available online by request! Once your request it and receive it, you will have access to online programs for free.
Click here to “go to” the Summer Kickoff event online
You request a Louisville cultural pass online and Fund for the Arts will send it directly to you with your own unique number.
2020 participating venues list coming soon – Over 50 participating! Click here for a list of venues.
Louisville is full of so many fabulous options for families – museums, parks, entertainment. This pass is an option that’s FREE that provides access to kids and their caregivers to venues that would, overall, would be expensive to go to in entirety in a year. With the cultural pass, it’s free. The details are all listed below and potentially, if there are updates, there’s more information on the Fund for the Arts website.
Other things to know:
- Participants 0-21 can get a Louisville Cultural Pass
- The pass is good for access to the 2020 online programming by each participating venue
- One adult will get in free with the children (under age 17) who have passes
- It’s for family use, not for groups
- You don’t have to live in Jefferson county to participate, you just have to have a library card from one of many libraries.
- The summer cultural pass program is June 1 – August 8, 2020.
- Louisville Free Public Library, Bullitt County Public Library, Jeffersonville Township Library, Charlestown-Clark Library, Floyd County Library, Harrison County Library