Duck Donuts in Louisville
People are really excited about Duck Donuts coming to Louisville!
We know that our readers love donuts. We have been hearing a lot of buzz about this place, so what’s the big deal?
Duck Donuts in Louisville is the 100th location for this company. It is NOW OPEN!
The Grand Opening was February 20th.
Per their local Facebook page: There will be tons of giveaways throughout the day & the 1st Customer in line will receive One Dozen Donuts Free Per Month for a Year. They will also have a freebie for every 100th guest that day: a free half dozen donuts.
Also important to note, 10% of their Duck Donuts in Louisville Grand Opening sales on February 20th will go to Harbour House Louisville. Very cool!
You can keep tabs on information about the grand opening event by following along on their Facebook event. Click here.
What’s the big deal about Duck Donuts in Louisville?
- We love donuts.
- Duck Donuts love to give back to the community, so we are sure they will help out local organizations.
- They have made-to-order donuts. You start with a vanilla cake donut and then choose the coating, topping, and drizzle. Kids (and parents) get to choose their own combos! Check this out: Smores – chocolate glaze, graham cracker topping, marshmallow drizzle. BAM.
- Can’t decide? You can order a seasonal assortment from Duck Donuts in Louisville and try a bunch of different flavors.
- Online ordering. Since this place will be popular, this feature is key!
- They offer catering – such a fun option for a party, work event, or other celebration.
- Coffee! Who doesn’t love coffee with donuts?!
So, you are asking – what are the toppings and flavors at this new Duck Donuts in Louisville?
Coating: Bare, Cinnamon Sugar, Powdered Sugar, Glazed, Icing: Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry, Peanut Butter, Maple, Lemon, Blueberry
Toppings: Sprinkles- Rainbow & Chocolate, Graham Cracker, Chopped Peanuts, Chopped Bacon, Shredded Coconut, Oreos®
Drizzles: Hot Fudge, Marshmallow, Salted Caramel, Raspberry
Click here to see their full menu. We can’t wait to try Duck Donuts in Louisville!
Looking for more food-family-fun around Louisville? Click here.