Things to do this weekend around Louisville – August 23,24,25
I am going to be brief and give you some bullet points for your weekend. Kids are back in school so I know you are overrun with papers coming home and new routines, you don’t need to read me run on!
- Shop some bargains at the Little Treasures kids sale that’s at HOOPS and runs through the 25th. Details here.
- Head to Mama’s Hip (the store, not her actual hip) and have your toddler make a masterpiece at their Toddler Art class on Friday morning at 10:15am or this Saturday at 10:30am. It’s $10 a class or they have a little card you can buy to discount each class.
- Friday night, learn about Jeffersonville and go on a walking tour at 6pm. Meet at Spring St. & Riverside. Details here.
- Saturday – head to a Farmer’s Market – I’ve been seeing some great tomatoes lately and it’s awesome for kids to learn that food really comes from farms…….not packages or drive thrus.
- Saturday – spend the afternoon (3-6pm) at Yew Dell Gardens in Crestwood for their Hummingbird Festival. Details here. Kids 12 and under free, $7 for adults.
- Saturday– head to the Iroquois Amphitheater for a free movies starting at 8:30pm. It’s Rise of the Guardians. Great playground right next to it, so picnic and play before the movie! See review of this park here.