Mondays with Mrs. Sparkles: Creative Simple Idea for a Valentine’s Day Craft
Are you stumped about what to get that special someone? Maybe you would just like to make a good friend or family member smile today or any other day. I have an idea and I think it is a fun one. We can all do it together!
Here is what you will need. Your camera phone or camera and objects found where ever you happen to be. It is as simple as that.
Here is the idea, express your love throughout the day by taking pictures of creative hearts. Use found objects wherever you are. I will start. As I sat down to write this, I pulled out my paperclips and created a heart. Pretty simple, but when I put it together with what my daughter has created, I have a collection of images that I can share with the one(s) that I love.
Here are some guidelines:
1. Use everyday things to create a heart – crayons, sugar packets, erasers, etc.
2. Think simple and thematic.
3. Choose a simple background.
4. Don’t forget the importance of lighting – avoid shadows and work near a window if you can.
5. Think square format.
6. Take a picture and send it to the one(s) you love with a sweet message.
Now go and have fun. Happy Valentines Day!