St. Matthews Mall Indoor Playground
We are so excited that the new indoor playground inside St. Matthews Mall is open. We checked it out and it has all the fun for your little one.
Louisville, we finally have a new mall playground, and it is wonderful. Perfect for days that are too hot, too cold, or too wet to be outside, the indoor playground located inside Mall St. Matthews is a great place to take your littles.
The Mall is hosting a grand opening celebration for the indoor playground on Saturday September 21, 2019 from 1-4pm with a magic show, balloon animals and face painting.
About the playground:
- It’s located in the Women’s Dillards wing, near Auntie Anne’s pretzels
- Open the same time that mall is – Monday-Saturday 10am-9pm and Sunday 11am-6pm
- Always check with locations to be sure it is open
- Lots of adult seating with outlets that let you charge your phone
- There are hand sanitizer stations
- Free Wifi
- Shoe cubbies are located in the area under that seating benches
- Good for kids that can walk upto about age 7
- Very clean
- Beware you can smell the pretzels, cookies, and candy.
The indoor playground is not the only thing that will help keep the kids entertained while at the mall. We had fun playing with the GIANT chessboard and pieces that are near the food court and the boys loved stopping at the fountains located throughout the mall. I take about 10 pennies for each of them to make wishes. I love doing this with them because it gives me a chance to hear their wishes and have fun conversations.
Want to read more about Louisville Playgrounds, click here.